Cars with more than 5 seats will be charged as XL Cars
In case you need any service that is not listed below, just call us and ask for a quotation.
Because Your Car Deserves to Shine
General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for Online Shop, Online Booking System and Prices
- Appointments are treated in the legal sense as a working order and treated and recognised as such. Before carrying out the vehicle cleaning / treatment, the customer must accept the terms and conditions. This is independent of the appointment.
- Any agreement of an appointment by the client with the contractor for a car wash, engine wash or vehicle detailing, which has been confirmed by the contractor, is considered as a working order.
- Failure to comply with an appointment without good reason entitles the contractor to claim for damages.
- Appointments are only valid with the consent of the customer and provider
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT. ECO DryClean GmbH can make price changes at any time without prior notice.
- The appointments are valid for the agreed date, unless they are previously cancelled with a minimum of two (2) working days by one of the parties. In case the customer cancels the appointment with less that two (2) working days, a termination fee of CHF 70,00 will be charged and must be paid by the customer to the provider..
- If there is no important and convincing reason for the non-observance of an appointment, the provider may charge or claim an overhead lump sum of 50% of the agreed price, but at least CHF 150. This fee is additional to the fee in 2.1.
Defects / Warranty / Complaints
- At the latest when the vehicle is handed over to the customer, the client must inspect the services provided by the contractor and immediately notify the contractor of any objections or damages. Any damage will be photographically recorded in the presence of both parties.
- The contractor has the express right to rectification if the objections or the complaints are justified.
Material defect liability
- Claims for damages, which are in connection with paint damage allegedly caused by the contractor, are excluded if these paint damages have their origin in pre existing known or unknown defects or damaged paints. his is particularly the case with stone chips, paint chips, badly processed paints and scratches that are normally not visible in dirty cars.
- The customer is hereby advised by the contractor that in the case of heavily soiled interiors aggressive chemicals may be used, which could lead to fading colours or color deviations. If the customer nevertheless wish to carry out this work, the acceptance of this GTC will exclude any liability of the contractor in this regard.
- Liability for damage to the vehicle that existed before the vehicle detailing on the vehicle in question (eg body damage, scratches and bumps, retrofitted rims, antennas, mirrors, loose and damaged interior, accessories or retrofitted spoilers, etc.) or increased by the work on the vehicle are excluded.
- Engine and engine room washes are only carried out on motor vehicles with perfect electrical sealing. The contractor’s liability for vehicles, which did not have such a full electrical seal, but at the customer’s express wish, but such engine wash was performed, is excluded. By placing an order for engine and engine room washing, the customer confirms the perfect electrical sealing of all electronic parts in the engine compartment or in his vehicle.
- When placing the order, the client must inform the contractor of sensitive electrical components (eg alarm systems, car hi-fi, etc.) or record this in writing on the order confirmation.
- Incidentally, the customer’s claims for compensation and damages (hereinafter “claims for damages”) are excluded for whatever legal reason, in particular for breach of the contractual relationship and tort. The limitation of liability or the exclusion of liability of the regulations of § 4 do not apply insofar as mandatory liability exists, eg. B. after Product Liability Act, in cases of intent, gross negligence, injury to life, limb, health, or breach of contract. The claim for damages for the breach of essential contractual obligations, however, is limited to the contractually typical, foreseeable damage, unless there is intent or gross negligence or liability for injury to life, limb or health. The above provision does not entail a change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the principal. The above rule does not entail a change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the client
- We accept no responsibility for any items or values in the car
ECO DryClean Online Shop
- Geltung der allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen Diese allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB) gelten für sämtliche online bei ECO DryClean GmbH getätigten Warenbestellungen. Sie regeln die Rechte und Pflichten zwischen ECO DryClean GmbH zu ihren Kunden abschliessend. Deviations from these terms and conditions are only effective by a written confirmation from ECO DryClean GmbH. Conflicting or deviating terms and conditions of the customers are not accepted. The version of the General Terms and Conditions published at the time of the order is decisive. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions are reserved at any time.
- Prices / Delivery: All our prices are inclusive of VAT, but without shipping costs, which are charged separately. All price information is only valid within Switzerland. ECO DryClean GmbH may make price changes at any time without prior notice. The ordered items will be delivered upon receipt of payment.
- Contract conclusion and withdrawalAll information about goods and prices on the homepage of ECO DryClean GmbH is subject to change and non-binding. With the order via the homepage, the customer makes a binding offer. ECO DryClean GmbH confirms the acceptance of the offer by e-mail to the customer. Only with this express acceptance a contract is concluded and the customer is entitled to delivery of the goods. If the goods ordered by the customer are not available in the desired quantity or at the price indicated on the homepage, ECO DryClean GmbH shall notify the customer as soon as possible. In this case, the contract is only valid if the customer has confirmed the corrected order by e-mail. Orders and agreements by telephone will only be valid if they are confirmed in writing or by e-mail.
- Cancellation: In the event of an order being cancelled, customers undertake to compensate ECO DryClean GmbH with 25 of the agreed price, but at least CHF 25.00 and a maximum of CHF 50.00 for any work. Further claims of ECO dryClean GmbH are reserved. Stellt sich nach Abschluss des Vertrages heraus, dass bestellte Ware entweder teilweise oder insgesamt nicht geliefert werden kann, ist ECO In diesem Fall erstattet ECO DryClean GmbH der Kundschaft die im Voraus bezahlten Beträge zurück. Weitergehende Ansprüche werden wegbedungen.
- Umtausch und Rückgabe: Es besteht nach erfolgter Lieferung kein Anspruch auf Umtausch und Rückgabe der Ware.
- Haltbarkeitsgarantie: Auf allen flüssigen Autopflegeprodukten der ECO DryClean GmbH gilt eine Mindesthaltbarkeit von 12 Monaten ab Lieferung. Diese Garantie gilt nur, sofern die Ware unverändert und bestimmungsgemäss verwendet wird.
- Beanstandungen: Der Kaufvertrag gilt als gehörig erfüllt, falls der Kunde nicht innert 8 Tagen seit Lieferung diese schriftlich bei ECO DryClean GmbH beanstandet.
- Haftungsausschluss: Es besteht keine Haftung für direkte oder indirekte, mittelbare oder unmittelbare Schäden, die sich aus einem nicht bestimmungsgemässen Gebrauch ergeben.
Anwendbares Recht und Gerichtsstand
Im Falle von Streitigkeiten ist ausschliesslich materielles Schweizer Recht anwendbar. Der Gerichtsstand ist Basel. ECO DryClean GmbH, Scheltenstrasse 18, 4153, Reinach September 2017